Saturday 25 June 2011

Have finally managed it!!!

Good Saturday morning to everyone.
Ive finally managed to get a picture on here with it telling me it wont hehe!!
This was the fathers day card I made for my lovely Dad
The stamp for this card was from http://www.dimensionfourthltd.co.uk/, and is part of the Wrinklies set.
I masked the man off and used the Tatty's Fence stamp available from creative expressions.
I coloured all the image with Prisma pencils blended with sansador.
I cut it out with a spellbinder die, and inked the edge while still in the die, with distress ink.
The sentiment was a wooden stamp I already had so cant tell you where I got it from, sorry.
The backing paper was from Its a Mans World cd.
A close up view of the little man. I added Glossy accents to his glasses to make them shiney!!
A peek inside of the card, which compliments the front. I found the verse on the internet.
I hope you like todays card, please feel free to comment as I would love it. Thanks for looking!!
Im off to play with my new spellbinders shapeabilities that I received yesterday, cant wait!!!
Enjoy your Saturday

x Jayne x

No comments:

Post a Comment