Sunday 12 June 2011

Sundays are great!!!

I hope you have all had a great weekend. Ive been pottering round most of the day. But did manage to finish a card, and I also had a go at Paint Fusion, after seeing Sheena Douglas on the tv today. So will post both pictures, but think the Paint Fusion picture definately needs more practising before I try it on anything precious!!!!
 A friend asked me to make a card for her Nana's 90th birthday. The decoupage came from Cupcakecrafting Floral Delights CD. Also the backing papers came from the same cd. The card and tags look brown in the picture, but its actually a mulberry colour. The tags and letters where cut on my Cricut machine. I added a punched border, and put some silver ribbon on it.
I decorated the inside to match the front. I also added a bookmark, which also came from the same CD.
Anyway I hope you like todays card.
This was my first attempt at Paint Fusion, Sheena Douglas makes it look soooooooo easy. Or maybe Im not relaxed enough. Its not that great, and was very unsure about putting it on here, but hopefully if I keep trying, the next one will be much better!!!!
Anyway enjoy your sunday evening
x Jayne x

1 comment:

  1. Oh hun, your card is gorgeous! Your friend with love and so will her nana! Love the painting too, I think you have done an awesome job!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete