Wednesday 8 June 2011

How time flies!!

Good evening everyone, please accept my apologies for not putting anything on here for a few days. Ive had a busy time, and I also received my new prisma pencils, so have been trying to get to grips with them. I will post a card tomorrow using the prisma pencils.
New Baby card
Sorry for the terrible lighting on this card, I will try harder next time. The backing paper for this card came from Popcorn Bear CD, which is available from Crafters Companion. The stamp used was from Popcorn Bear collection. I love this image. I coloured it using watercolours. I used distress inks round the edges of the card. The only other thing I added was gold mirror card. I hope you all like it, and I will try harder using my blog!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jayne, he's a little sweetie. You asked me about my signature in my card, it's from whimsystamps.com. They also do some great personalised stamps and ticket stamp and dies which have a little template in. I'm new to this myself and have asked a lot of questions along the way, everyone is so helpful. Have fun blogging
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete