Wednesday 15 June 2011

Middle of the week!!!

Good evening everyone!!
A very late post today, had a busy couple of days, and been trying to sort out a Fathers Day card for my lovely dad!!
Anyway this is todays post. All comments are appreciated.
Made this one for a friend of my mum's, whos baby is due at the end of June.
The backing paper and all the items on this card are from Polka Doodles Sundae of Seasons CD.
 I added a punched double border and some blue dotty ribbon, which I think came from Hobbycraft.
I adore all the polka doodle range, I think Nicky Hall's work is fantastic.
Well that me done for tonight, time for my sleep.
Good nite people, hope you have all had a good day
x Jayne x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, hun! Love the sweet image, and the inside is just perfect :o)
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete