Sunday 26 June 2011

Hi Everyone

Good morning everyone, what a beautiful day already.
Todays card was a gift card I made for someone, hope you like it!!!!
I made this card using Clarity stamps and black ink, the butterfly was also a Clarity stamp. I embossed the butterflies with silver embossing powder and cut them out. I inked the edges of the card with distress ink, and added a few gems the the swirls. Its the first time I've used Clarity stamps and I loved them.
The inside was made with the same stamp, just a smaller version. The sentiment was also a Clarity stamp. The tea lights came from Ikea. All in all was pleased with how it turned out!!! I hope you like todays card. And I hope everyone enjoys the sunshine whilst we have it. I've got a christening to go to later, so hope the sun lasts.
Thanks for looking
x Jayne x

No comments:

Post a Comment